ALL INCLUDED (except flights). Transfers, accompanied by certified guide, 4 star Hotel, food, tours.
- Transfers to the airport with guide (flight to be defined).
- Check-in 4starsHotel. Welcome reception.
Dinner “Bailinho da Madeira”
- Typical night with Madeiran folklore.
- Enjoy the famous the famous “Espetada da Madeira” (beef skewer),drinks included
- Madeiran kebab with drinks, listening the “Bailinho da Madeira” and Folklore.
- Departure from the hotel to Camacha. You will travel to Pico do Areeiro (the 3rd highest mountain in Madeira, at 1818 meters of altitude).
- The tour continues down to Ribeiro Frio and Santana where you can visit the typical tradional houses of Santana, some of which are still inhabited.
- You still the tour until Ponta de São Lourenço Cap. Down to Porto da Cruz you will visit the Sugar Cane Museum
- The final stop on the trip before returning to Funchal is in lovely Machico, the first village colonized by the Portuguese navigators.
- The trip goes Pico dos Barcelos for a fantastic view to Funchal.
- Still to Eira do Serrado view point, where you can have a marvelous view to Nuns valley village “Curral das Freiras”.
- You continues to the Monte parish, where you can enjoy a fabulous view to Funchal bay and visit the church of Monte of the 19th century.
- In the end, the adventure and funny descend in the famous wicker baskets, driving by the famous “carreiros” of Madeira.
- Lunch time in the Hotel
New Years’s Eve
- New Year’s Eve at luxury Quinta, where you can have a wonderful view of the bay of
- Funchal with the stunning and majestic firework
Rest with lunch and dinner in the Hotel.
- depending on the departure time, the customer can still have the opportunity to walk in Funchal city
- Transfer from the Hotel to the airport.